School Holiday Kids Cooking Class – Pastry and Tarts!
We love tarts! We love making them and can't wait to teach your little ones how to make them too! In this class we will be making several petite tarts that your kids will be able to make over and over again at home! They will bring home 6 tarts to share with the whole family!
- How to make several petite tarts that your kids will be able to make over and over again at home!
- Each child will take home 6 tarts to share with the whole family!
- Enjoy light refreshments and may be accompanied by one adult, who will also be invited to enjoy light refreshments.
- Extra children or adult permitted for additional fee
- Includes full instruction by our chefs, recipes, and 6 tarts to take home and share!
- Your interest to learn!
- An Apron
Rochelle Adonis requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Rochelle Adonis to organise a refund or transfer
48 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
Your deposit is non-refundable, but is wholly transferrable to another date [subject to availability] provided cancellation occurs no later than 48 hours prior to your reservation. We must receive written notice of intent to alter or cancel your booking via email. Cancellation less than 48 hours before your reservation will result in forfeiture of your part payment. In the event there is a decrease in the number of guests attending, we require a minimum of 48 hours written notice via email, otherwise we reserve the right to charge the balance payable on the day based on the original booking made.